Monday, October 22, 2012

Insanity: Day 1

Today I decided to start my Insanity journey. Let me preface this with that I was adamant about never ever EVER doing this workout. I swore never, and laughed at all those that suggested it.
I took on the challenge of doing p90x and completed it, but somehow backslid to where I am now. I saw pics and wasn't happy with what I saw, so now it's time to make a change.
I talked to friends and Insanity KEPT coming up....so I gave in. Shout out to my homeboy Craig for helping me out!


The top was my face before, below is the after workout face, and the right is before body shot. I was NOT enthused lol. I was ready to quit halfway through.

Day 1 was the Fit Test. Here are my results:
Switch Kicks - 65
Power Jacks - 45
Power Knees - 91
Power Jumps - 23
Globe Jumps - 3 (got dizzy and stopped for a bit)
Suicide Jumps - 4
Pushup Jacks - 13
Low Plank Obliques - 37


So that's it for today...can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment