Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 2: Back to Morning Workouts!

Good morning! Rise and shine!! I did it! I woke up at 4am and completed Insanity. Today's workout was the Cardio Circuit. 40 minutes of drills, cardio and jumping! It was tough! I will admit that I feel great now. My arms are a little sore, but it was worth it. I used to do p90x in the mornings before work (I have to be at work at 6:30am), and I'd find myself yawning through the workout. I didn't yawn once while working out. I did struggle through it, but definitely completed it.

I have to run errands after work, and then meeting friends for dinner. I didn't want to try to squeeze in a workout when I got home. I made it a point to go to bed earlier, and it worked! I had no problem getting up and out of bed. I think I'll do this from now on. It makes a difference in the day! Plus, it'll give me time in the evenings to complete a second workout if I choose. That's the plan...hope I stick to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment